An Innovation Zone has been launched next to the Main Section on Francium. Users can farm without leverage in the Innovation Zone. In addition to that, users can set a price trigger condition, when the price exceeds the range, closes the position.
Farming on Francium
The Main section consists of more than 40 farming pools, and Francium will keep on adding new pools in the future. By the virtue of main section pools, DeFi users can participate in leveraged farming to enjoy high yield. Pseudo Delta Neutral and other strategies to hedge their risk exposure, however, come with additional risks.
Leveraged farming improves capital utilization, but it also magnifies risks. Many pools have tempting returns, but under the current liquidity situation, it is not necessarily suitable to use leverage. Francium chose to add these pools to the Innovation Zone and provide risk controlled features.
The Innovation zone has seven farming pools, and we’ll add more in the best interest of our users. The image below presents pros of both the Main Section and Innovation zone.
Main zone offer yield farming with upto 6x leverage, let alone Pseudo Delta Neutral template.
- Users can open new farming positions here with 1x leverage, i.e., no leverage to maximize their yields, and no risk of liquidation.
- The newly added price trigger feature of the innovation zone will help to close the position (set a price range you want to provide as liquidity).
- Auto-Compounding: Francium helps to reinvest the yield to get a higher APY.
How to participate:
- Go to Francium
- Click Innovation Zone tab
- Choose the pair you want to farm in, and click farm button
- Input the principal amount, note you can use one/both the coins as principle.
- Adjust the horizontal scroll bar to specify the range (-100 to infinity), and click farm
The Price Range Feature:
The adjustment of price range is an optional feature, and the default range is from minus one hundred to positive infinity. You can take full advantage of the yield farming simulator to forecast your yields. On top of that, if you don’t possess the token in your wallet use the swap option to swap the coins right on the Francium’s dApp.
For instance, you supply 100 USDC in the ZBC/USDC pool, and set the trigger range (optional) between -51% to 50, and click farm . By setting this range when the price of $ZBC below 51% that is $0.0214 and above 50% i.e. $0.0659, the position will be closed automatically by Francium’s smart contract.
As mentioned above, by default the range is between -100 to infinity. In this case, Francium would try to close the position if the price exceeds the price range. Default -100% to infinity, means the price trigger is turned off.
In this case, we have also swapped 50 USDC to 1132 $ZBC . Swapping is not mandatory, but if you wish to have certain coins in the wallet, you can also do that at the same time.
Social Networks :